iNdUsTRiAL tRaIniNg...

By thesoulsparker on 10:40 AM

Filed Under:

            My industrial training is going on very well as i was never expected it to be.Everyday new things...hmm interesting interesting.From what i could remember,there was a slight thought that was wrestling on my head  for past four months prior to my training in here.At first i was unable to secure a training place as i wished for ,and hell yeah i wanted to do it in KL itself.But finally only able to secure my training with a company called TRC SYNERGY SDN.BHD.And oh yeah i was informed by the Miss Woon (hr) by that time that i will be placed in Sungai Ular,Kuantan for somekind of maritime project.I was Kuantan?hell no ...but without any hesitation i took the offer.Somehow i felt that it would be a preparation for me for my work in the future as a civil engineer.
           Back in home...my brother was yelling like hell for the training place which i got.According to him,i'm gonna be ended in a jungle where i am not much familiar with.But yeah Kuantan is a town which i never been before and i was quite sceptical about the people,food,place and my training here.At some point i was also began thinking whether i made the right choice or what.But things was not as i expected.The training is awesome.The place although it's in a rural area ,about midway between Kemaman and Kuantan,is a nice place with a nice beach.The people here,although 99.9% are malays,are kind enough.The food hmm...to say i'm enjoying seafood all over da week.Something which none of my batchmates had during their entire training.The training here had make me to become more independent and yeah now i became more less like a lone ranger where i can go anywhere i wanted without anybody's help and i can able to take care myself very well.

    
more to come...   

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment