disney time...XD

By thesoulsparker on 4:13 AM

Filed Under:

       I don't know why...but it seems day by day i'm loosing interest on studies and trying to read something like weird stories or any technology related stories or even watch movies!!!Yet on doing these crap things ( that's what i call 'em ) ,i'm finally able to polish back my drawing skills...It's actually kind a big jump start on drawing after i left my primary school.Last i remembered was going on drawing competition on district level from my primary school for national day.So last week was suppose to do my geotechnical design but i ended up drawing something.It's disney characters wallpaper that i've found on google.I began drawing them exactly but still the picture looks funny abit after i drew the whole.Was able to produce two so called nice drawings ( can be considered as nice since i started drawing nicely after so many years ).So here are the pictures...;)



  

  

 

Actually the last one (lion king) is haven done nicely yet...but i'm abit lazy dy now...will modify it when i gain my momentum again ;)

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment