Ping pong madness...!!!

By thesoulsparker on 6:53 AM

Filed Under:

     It was 2am in the morning and i was suppose to revise my studies but ended up in something else.I was too lazy to revise and was googling here and there.Then suddenly Mohan (my roommate) asked me....

mohan : "dei cumla we play ping pong one round"
me      : " aik...where we gonna get the ping pong bats...? "
mohan : " cumla dei...the bats and the ball are there "
me      : " ok let's go"

      Both of us went to our hostel lobby and took the bats and the ball.Now let me tell about the bats.The bats were too bad in condition with the rubber at both sides were torn apart.The ball was cracked.They were not as we thought.Then both of us " aah...let's playla , not a big deal "...and we started to play ping pong even when the bats and ball was like that.The ball can't bounce nicely since it's crack.Both of us had a great game even the gadgets was not in that nice condition.Oh yeah we played that thing around an hour.It was really cool and we planned to buy a bat each with a set of balls.

      Next day, right after the classes i jumped in my car and went straight to econsave and bought two cool bats about RM21.90 each.Our luck we had two extra ping pong balls inserted with the bats.Then what else...i came back quickly and took ma lunch and Mohan was doing his final year project proposal.He got very excited and we both went right after i had my lunch.Now really got mad with this game ready.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment