new FaceLiFt ;)

By thesoulsparker on 3:54 AM

Filed Under:

           Basically, i'm mad about cars and what i always wanted is a nice cool car that is quite different from anybody else.Hmm let me recall the first time i learned about driving.I was in form five and it was something unusual....ummm not unusual la...it's like a must thing to have a car licence.So able to obtain my car licence at early the age of 17 and became a learner for about a year under my dad's supervision.
           Of course all my chinese friends already bring the car to school right after taking the licence but i was not allowed to do that.According my dad there was a lot of things to learn in driving.So i patiently learned, yet i still remember i drove like a shit although been taught a few times the same things on certain stage of driving.Then i began to observe how my uncle and dad drive the car and explore myself on games.Then was given a car to ride to school when i was in form six.Then abit more exploration makes me a nice driver.But still sometimes i drive like a jerk.
           So the first car i drove was my dad's Waja,then downgraded to my brother's Wira.I like to drive the Wira alot since it's like a sports car to drive around at the corners.Then again downgraded the car to my sis's old Saga.It was my dad's previous car also and it's three years younger than me.At first i was quite doesn't like that car because of it's look.I asked for a makeover but was rejected.It was the car that i was much obsessed with it at later stages.It's a superb car with a Magma 12v engine.Although quite old the engine power was still the same.
          Then it came to a point that i have to change another Saga again because the previous one was too old.This time it was my sis's also but it's a hatchback and it's about five years old by the time i obtained it.It was a special edition car where it's colour can't be find commonly.It's a nice car also.And i have made a few facelifts to it since i brought it to my campus.I had bigger plans for it but was unable to execute those plans since i got no such a huge amount of money.But i opted to just facelift it with stickers or what so ever tiny little accesories for the sake to make my car just look nicer than other cars.
          It had undergone a few makeover's since i obtained the car.So these are the recent makeover that i did to my car with nice stickers from syncmax :) .......



 
 

 

 

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment