Funny deed during IstructE talk

By thesoulsparker on 11:57 AM

Filed Under:

     I started to laugh ready even before i start to write about this funny thing.It was wednesday and usually there are no classes after the lunch hour.But today there was an IstructE talk organised by our civil school.About three guys came and start to talk about joining the institution and the benefits.It was supposed to be and hour talk but it ended up being dragged more than one hour.At first it was still on the tolerable limit and i was hearing what they were talking.Then i started to enter my wonderland.I get bored and began my experiment on my new phone.Then a group malay friends came and sit with me.The guy who sat beside me also ownes the same phone as mine.We were all was sitting at the back and chit chatting.Then i asked him bout the navigation system of my phone and was asking him how to use it.He was explaining about it to me.Then  suddenly i found a tab where i can set the adress or landmark and let the gps system to navigate me.My friend at first told me that the navigation sound would be high volume.And i thought it wont have sound since the phone was in silent mode.Then i began to put my civil school in the navigation and press to navigate.Suddenly the phone start to navigate with a woman voice which sounds like this ; " turn left and walk 400 meters straight " ( in a loud tone ).
      Now here comes the funny part again....the crowd was hearing to the talk seriously with not even releasing the human breathing sound.Half of them was asleep ready.The moment my phone start to navigate, it really shocked everybody.Particularly the row in front of me where a few of my chinese coursemate girls was sitting.They got really a big shock and i can see a girl was tapping her heart in shock.I'm also kinda too shocked and i don't even know how to stop it while it was navigating.And my friend was smiling like hell beside me.And i saw one my lecturer and a few looked at us.Finally i was able to turn it off by pressing the end call key.It was really funny and i was sweating at one side and was overjoyed at another side.My another friend who is also sitting beside me was smiling like hell.Then everything was back to normal and i again embarked on the mission to experiment my wonderful phone....

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment