SimPly MaGiC...

By thesoulsparker on 10:05 AM

Filed Under:

          I was lying on the bed in the noon and Mohan ( my rummie ) was busy on his facebook and final year project proposal.My body was like want to have a complete shutdown for a while and update my systems.But the matter is i can't sleep.
          Then Mohan called me and asked " dei wanna see magic ? ".......I was like (in heart) " magic????"......The i agreed and sat in position on the bed.Then Mohan took his deck and sat on the floor and was showing me some tricks on it.It was so so so so cool.Neva thought that i'll meet someone who can do nice tricks.He showed me quite a number of tricks.One of it is the Oceans 11 game (the actual name is Jacks 4 ).I was impressed with the way he told the story and apply it on the cards.He told me the same robbery story of the famous oceans 11 movie and tricked me.



      Then he showed me another trick called Jack the hunter.He used "Jack card" as a detective and asked me to remember another card from the deck a culprit.Then he shuffle the "culprit card" in the deck without seeing it and showed me how Jack can find the culprit. Again was impressed with the story.





       He showed a few other tricks.Oh ya! another one i could remember is the runaway card trick.He asked me to remember a card again and shuffle it.Then he put the cards on the floor and arrange it in four rows.Finally he took the card that i chose.Pretty impressive!!!
       Here's another picture to impress you....!!!



nah...  the thing in this last picture is not a trick nor magic(it is a staged performance)...so don't try this at home hehe ;)

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment